What's NewLas Trampas Welcomes Kathy Merchant! learn more...
Reuse-Recycle-Repeat Program learn more...
Las Trampas, Inc. is a nonprofit, community-based 501 (c) 3 organization serving adults with developmental disabilities. Services are provided in Contra Costa County including Concord, Lafayette, Pleasant Hill and Walnut Creek.
This Web site has been designed to provide useful information to families, health-care providers, donors and the general community. Las Trampas is governed by a board of directors who are volunteers from the community or family members.
1) How do I get referred to Las Trampas?
Referrals typically come from the Regional Center of the East Bay or from other families. Las Trampasí residential services cover a wide geographic area including East and Central Contra Costa Counties
2) Can I private pay for residential services?
3) If I purchase a home can I have Las Trampas provide services?
4) Can I visit a group home for adults?
Yes, please give us a call to schedule (we will need to ask permission of the current residents)
5) My family member has special dietary needs, does Las Trampas provide services?
Yes, we have expertise in Gluten Free diets and special diets for those with Diabetes